OUR MISSION: To provide delicious, healthy drinks and snacks to Canada’s schools and workplaces
More Info from Canada’s Largest Healthy Vending Company.
- "We chose to have a MAX! machine as an alternative to junk food vending machines. The health of our staff is very important to us. Microsoft likes to set an example for healthy living. Our staff love the healthy options!" Lain Ross - Microsoft Studios BigPark
- "We are very excited for the arrival of our new vending machine. A healthy vending machine fits the lifestyle and values of Roots" Kristina Almeida - Roots Canada ltd.
- "We want to encourage our students to lead an active healthy lifestyle. MAX! also gives them fuel and energy for their dance classes. Our parents like the fact that if they forget their child's snack they know that there is something healthy at the dance studio. We would recommend MAX! Canadian Healthy Vending as it promotes an active and healthy lifestyle" Alicia Mcleod - Landing Dance Centre
- "We recommend MAX! to other organizations without question for the good service, healthy options and to support the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation." Jason Christie - Director of Distribution & Circulation for Metroland South
- "The health of our employees is key. Healthy employees makes for more engaged, productive employees." Jacyln Neumann - Auto West BMW, Richmond, B.C
- "We chose MAX! Canadian Healthy Vending to supplement our outside lunch program. We care about the well being of our students health and we work to provide food in the school that would be approved by staff and students." Nancy Joyce - Fern Hill Highschool, Oakville Ontario
We proudly support the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation – Canada’s leading community driven breast cancer charity.
All participating Max! Canadian Healthy Vending Machine route operators support Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation by contributing $120 per year for each specially marked CBCF machine placed at locations across Canada. Max! Canadian Healthy Vending has made a minimum commitment of $50,000 to CBCF in 2015. Look for participating Max! Healthy Vending Machines displaying the Canadian Breast Cancer logo across the country!